LECTURED AT SEA WITH
Celebrity (1) Princess (3)
Lecturer in Aviation
Dale Erhart- RCAF Canada, Air Canada, International Business Jet Captain
Dale Erhart provides professional talks to captivate, inform and primarily entertain.
His 14,000 hours flying fighters, airliners and premier executive jets provides an exciting backdrop that translates into stimulating stories, insights and creative choices we can make every day.
Dale’s specialized expertise in many fields combined with his diverse background and passion provides passengers with memorable presentations worthy of their welcomed attendance.
Engaging& tactful – with stories that are full of ‘Punch!’.
Dale also has the gift to skillfully prepare destination lectures on fairly short notice. His ease at public speaking and his relentless preparation of quality presentations results in enthusiastic audiences every time.
SECTOR Miami to Los Angeles 15 December 2017– 4 January 2018
1. Jet Fighter Aviation – Adrenalin Rush Canada introduced the F-18 Hornet with a special cadre of instructors. What challenges and excitement unfolds when the stakes are your life or your death.
2. Top Gun – Was it Real? Every Nation has an advanced Fighter Pilot School. Learn the origins, the insider stories and you decide if the Movie Classic was real.
3. Business Jets – Glamour and Glitches From the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous to the behind the scenes requirements to make a seamless operation. A humorous perspective on the background work of V.I.P. Flight crew.
4. Business Jets- Do They Make Business Sense? A focus on the many aspects of business aviation. Are these small planes - show horses or work horses?
5. Trouble at 39000’ – When Planes Crash An Insider look into Accident Investigation. Military and Civilian, Dale’s experience in Accident Investigation provides audience many answers they don’t normally get to hear.
6. Air Show Jet Pilot Feel like you are up there with the world’s best Aerobatic Teams. Dale describes the exhilaration and his perspective of performing on the edge while operating modern Military hardware. You’ll never look at an airshow quite the same again.
7. Air Stories A favorite. Great tales from the disciplines of Air Force, Airline and V.I.P. Personal anecdotes that promise to entertain and enthrall.
8. Build your own Airplane This lively topic uncovers the motivation, challenges and choices to ensure a successful outcome to that personal dream of creating and owning your own pride and joy. Fun for all audiences.
9. Flying - Amphibious Ultralight Aircraft After the build, you would be amazed what a modern Ultralight aircraft can do. It is certainly not a lawn chair with a chainsaw motor on top!. Come and enjoy the adventure. Beautiful scenery from Vancouver island with tales of adventure.
10. Vimy Flight – 9 Air Force pilots, now retired, embark on an epic adventure to honor the Great War Aviation heroes. Here Dale’s story how his replica Bi-plane joins others in a ‘flying circus’ across Canada and over Vimy, France – all to mark the 100th anniversary of the Battle of Vimy Ridge. This seminal victory was viewed by many as the “Birth of a Nation”.
Spare: 11. This is your Captain Speaking – Passengers want to know what is going on up there in the cockpit. Dale explains the philosophy as well as the training that makes your flight so safe. Find out why you are in good hands.
Questions always welcomed. Brilliant, dynamic and interactive visuals throughout. No notes and plenty of passion and smiles.
Dale Erhart - Keynote to Air Cadet League of Saskatchewan, Canada